The physiotherapists at Pro Motion Physiotherapy are university trained professionals skilled in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological problems. We help with:
- Relieving pain
- Enhancing Mobility and Coordination
- Improving Muscle Strength
- Restoring Joint Motion
- Developing/Increasing Tolerance for Exercise
- Improving Posture and Physical Fitness
- Increasing Enjoyment of Life
- Allowing For Earlier Return to Work and Sport
Call us (604.852.3180) or stop by the office.
Read all about your first visit by clicking here.
Click here to learn more about the conditions we treat.
Refer to our rates on the "First Vist" page.
The 'Back to Function' program is a specialized exercise program for those recovering from a motor vehicle accident (MVA). Early activation of the sore muscles and joints will help reduce the recovery time. Approval from your doctor and your ICBC adjuster is needed before you are allowed to participate in the program.